Monday, September 6, 2010

My Weekend in Arroyo Grande with the Timpany's

This weekend, I celebrated my successful labor with Labor Day spent in Arroyo Grande meeting my Grandpa Don, Grandma Megan, Uncle Dawson, Uncle Jamie, Tia Francesca, Cousin Amber, and Amy and Phil Hartman (our gracious hosts and my great aunt and uncle - I think, it gets confusing and I am only 6 weeks old, so cut me some slack).

We had a great time. I taught them how to stretch their arms, charmed them with my occasional smile, and showed them my amazing diaper filling capabilities. They were impressed, but grandparents are an easy audience.

More pictures here!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miles,
    Great blog! I understand that you aren't eating solid foods yet, and so, am quite impressed with your blogging skills. Good work, my nephew.

    Tip #1: drooling is cute for a short time, so make the most of it.

    With love,
    Your Tia

    ReplyDelete