Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I have a lot of updating to do. It's been too long. However, I had to be sure to wish you a Happy Halloween first. This is my first Halloween, and I am not so sure about this "holiday." From my understanding a "holiday" is a day spent celebrating some significant event - Christmas, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving... all celebrate some event. Aparently the "event" for Halloween is to dress me up as a banana and laugh at me. Rude. So as soon as my parents put me in this get-up, I played dead. Like a dressed up cat... comatose. That will teach them.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Miles, this is a rite of passage. You may not realize it now, but these pictures will likely resurface during your formative teenage years. You will be stronger for this, I promise.

    Tia Tip #3: Adversity breeds learning opportunities. You've learned that yellow is SO your color.

    ReplyDelete