Monday, March 21, 2011

Hanging with Grandpa Fred

This is Part One of a multi-part series about my recent trip down south to see my grandparents. The first stop was to see Grandpa Fred, where we hung out on the couch and watched some hockey. You know, 'cus I'm just one of the guys. Then I met Coltrane the Cat who TOTALLY BLEW MY MIND. You have GOT to see this cat. He's huge. Like, seriously huge. Like, bigger than me I think. We had a very fun night and I hear my mom got schooled at Beatles Trivia. Defeat never feels good with a hangover... Stay tuned for my next installment as we head down to Rancho.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. these pics are to die for. AND THAT CAT IS UNREAL.

    i want miles to meet tiny baby bang bang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally true! Our cat WILL NOT let Jack anywhere near her. UNLESS I am petting her, maybe...

    ReplyDelete