Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm a Gangster...


...and a Purple Cuddlebug. This week, in anticipation of my mom starting her new job, I started attending "school." Every day, instead of running errands with my mom and trying to occupy myself with the same old toys, I now go to Hope 4 Kids where I squeeze sponges filled with soapy water, play with wine corks in a dirt bucket, water the organic snap peas, and crawl through colorful tunnels. And I am in the Purple Cuddlebug classroom. Upgrade!

So far, I love the social interaction and the activities. Most of all, I love the outdoor space. The nature-centered philosophy of the school was the main reason that my heathen parents were willing to overlook the fact that this is a "faith-based" school. "And on the second day, God created BUBBLES!"

In this month's newsletter the school director announced that they will be constructing a new "little Yosemite" outdoor area designed for teachers to bring small groups so that we can learn to "just be with the trees." Dig on that! (If any of you grandparents are looking for a nice tax write-off, trees can be sponsored at $100, and plants at $25 and $50.)

All week, my parents have been warming me up for tomorrow - my First Full Day of "School." Dun-dun-dunnnnn! No worries though, man. I am all over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment