Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MY FIRST BIRTHDAY!

Good morning! Hey Y'all, I'm one! Wow, a year ago, I had the most massive cone-head there ever was. (Glad that went away.) It's been an amazing 365 days of exploration, relationship-building, growing, eating, playing, and living. I want to thank all of you for following my adventures and for supporting me an my parents along the way. Of all I have learned so far, the most important things seems to be that family and friends make the highs even higher and the lows non-existant.

My folks have compiled a little (ahem, 12 minute!) photo monhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.giftage for your enjoyment, please click here to view it.

1 comment:

  1. Utterly award winning! I love your life!! Happy first Bday, Miles!!! We love you !!!! Aunt Kris (who can't figure out why Blogspot can't show my real username)

    ReplyDelete