Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sorry I have been away!

Sorry I have been a little out of touch lately. Things are really busy around here. I fell at Daycare (aka "deathcare") again and mom and dad are pretty irritated. So they have been looking for a new school for me to go to, and it sounds like they may have found the right one! So that change is coming up in December probably. I am working on getting all four of my molars in, which hurts BAD. I haven't been my charming little self lately. I like to protest my highchair, throw food, and yell at mom and dad. On the good side however, I have a new friend named "Six" he is a big, fuzzy bear and I love him and I enjoy looking all over the house to find him. Here is a little fuzzy video of me and Dad. Mom apologizes for the low photo quality but she is too busy to redo it. I think you'll like it anyway. Cheers! Miles

Untitled from Jessica Feezell on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment