Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dead trees?

Adults have strange customs sometimes. Last week with my Grandma Christine and Grandpa Michael, we went to a place where people go to buy dead trees that they put inside their homes. I'm a little confused, I was under the impression that it is good to have living things - that's why we water the plants in the house, and why my mom feeds me. Living = good. But anyway, we got a dead tree, and we paid for it too. It's a wee tree. We brought it home and decorated with lights and ornaments to celebrate some thing that is yet to come; I'm told it's a big deal and that I need to be good in order to celebrate it. Good? I AM SO GOOD. I remind my mom of this fact every night at 10:30 pm, 3:00 am, 5:00 am and then I start to remind her all day at 6:30 am. I hope that's enough. Can't wait for what's to come! I wonder if it involves this miniature donkey?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: