Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm a Butterball, and that's a turkey

To celebrate Thanksgiving, we drove up to Nevada City to see my Nana and Grandpa Don. I also got to meet my Great-Tutu. You see, Tutu is the grandma of my uncle Jamie (stay with me, this gets tricky) and the step-grandma of my mom... anyway, they call her "Tutu" instead of "grandma," which therefore makes her my Great-Tutu! Which also might make her some sort of Mayan God, I dunno. But I got to meet her and spend some good lap-time trying to do crossword puzzles while my Grandpa Don smoked a turkey on the Webber - giddy up!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. dat baby is da most chill. love you banana bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie and I loved getting a chance to play with you! Your Uncle Jamie needs more practice since your cousin is coming soon. Maybe we'll make a trip down so you can teach us a few things...

    ReplyDelete